At the Darul Ummah, Care House
85 Bigland Street, London, E1 2ND
The Markfield Institute intends to deliver its degree programmes in London and is currently ascertaining demand. The above event is the second information session to be held in London.
You are welcome to come along and find out more about our exciting degree programmes offered in the following subjects.
- BA Islamic Studies
- BA Islamic Studies with Arabic
- BA Islamic Finance and Accounting
- MA Islamic Studies
- MA Islam, Pastoral Care and Counselling
- MSc Islamic Economics, Finance and - Management
- MEd Islamic Education
- MA Islam and Sustainable Development
- If you are an Alim or Alima from an Islamic Institute, you can gain a recognized BA Degree in Islamic Studies in two years instead of the normal three-year route
- Benefit from our low tuition fees, small class sizes and personalised attention.
- Student loans are available to eligible undergraduate and postgraduate students from England
- Be able to study in an intellectually stimulating environment that caters for the needs of Muslim students
You may also circulate this to your friends and networks and bring them along with you to attend.