Students and staff of the Institute benefit from the on site library which contains over 30,000 books and 420 serials with 85 current journals. Students are able to use University of Leicester Library and De Montford University Library as reference. There is a book shop available on campus for students to buy books.
- English Collection Section
- Arabic Collection Section
- Urdu Collection Section
- Journal Section
- Documentation Section
- 4000 Photographic slides including Islamic Art, Architecture & Science.
- Index Islamicus CD-ROM, Journal Article Index
- Microfilm and Microfiche readers.
- Online Library catalogue (offers research in Arabic, Urdu scripts as well as English)
- Borrowing facilities (For internal and external users)
- Quiet study area
- Easy access to books
- Photocopy facilities
- Inter Library Loan (ILL)
- Car park facilities
The library is open to the public for reference purposes only and there is an external membership scheme, which allows researchers access to borrowing facilities.